R+R Blog: The Brand Gap
February 23, 2018
New book alert!
You know we are super passionate about the business of branding over here. And we keep hearing about a certain book, so we made it our next book club book. The title is The Brand Gap by Marty Neumeier. It is a super quick but informative read and according to Amazon, here are the highlights:
• the new definition of brand
• the five essential disciplines of brand-building
• how branding is changing the dynamics of competition
• the three most powerful questions to ask about any brand
• why collaboration is the key to brand-building
• how design determines a customer’s experience
• how to test brand concepts quickly and cheaply
• the importance of managing brands from the inside
• 220-word brand glossary
Side note, they also have done a beautiful job branding the book. So Marty walks the walks the walk, and talks the talk. We dig it.
Have you read it? Send us your thoughts!